[Gpdd] MISC.- soft poos

ROYCE LARSON cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Sat May 21 17:31:57 EDT 2005

Celia,

     I deleted my last GPDD too fast but I think it was you who was writing about soft poos that flatten out into 'paddles' and then harden quickly. I don't know how to firm them up but I do know in Bud's case what has softened them up! Since he got on fresh grass his poos are much softer. They are formed but if he steps on them now they flatten immediately. I haven't worried about it because I notice every year when our horses switch from hay to more grass their manure changes just like Bud's has. I think it is just natural. Could this be a cause for the new softer poos in your piggy's case? If not grass my first inclination is to suspect the change is still somehow a result of diet. I'll be interested to see what other have to say.

Carla and Grassy-breath Bud