[Gpdd] Re: [MISC] rex and teddy - what's the difference (if any)?

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 22:58:10 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,

The difference between a Rex and Teddy are Teddy's has to have a short dense straight coat, the Rex coat has a wave in it.  Also the Teddy's coat is thicker, softer and plush than that of the Rex.
You also pet the Teddy the opposite way, towards the head instead of towards the rear end of the pig as you normally would.

Hope that helped clear up any confusion.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls, the lone boar, Flint and my foster, Hazelnut that needs a forever home again.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"