[Gpdd] [Misc] My Dearest Piggie Moka...

mystery piggie thestudpiggie at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 15:50:18 EDT 2005

My dearest Moka,

I wanted to let you know that my little slave is being a little late with
sending your piggie present that I so wonderfully went and picked out for
you... i so sorry... i think tonight i'm going to nibble on her finger to
get back at her - but - it should be sent out friday - and hopefully get to
you early next weeeeeeeeeek.  but i wanted to let you know so you didn't
think I was forgetting about your wonderful self!  I being the "stud piggie"
(not to be confused w/butterscotch stud - though we are in competition on
who's the studliest,,, but he's still my friend :)   ANYWAYS - i'm so hyper
I get a little off track and ramble/squeek to much....  food?    oops gotta
go - i hear a plastic bag -   again!  it'll be to you soon my dear sweat
Moka down in the state my what my mommy calls mecksicko... wherever that
is.... oh well.

keep your eyes and nose out!
lots of weeeeeks :)
your mystery stud pig pal........