[Gpdd] [MISC] Moka!!!!

mystery piggie thestudpiggie at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 16:12:38 EDT 2005

uh oh... mommy just informed me that your are not a girly pig Moka   :(
yikes!   ho hum.  ok so you can be a stud piggie toooo.... i guess... :)
ok - just wanted to clear that up - just want all those lady pigs out there
to know that i'm available - and like girlies (not that there's anything
wrong w/boy piggies, just not my thing)...

ok done!   my mommy was right - i do weeek to much!

mystery pig pal of moka the other stud piggie....