[Gpdd] MISC: Virtual Pigleaders !!!

Cindy cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Fri May 27 12:53:10 EDT 2005

Hi all!  This is Carmel Cotton Candy reporting in for the California
Crew.  We have all been trying to decide what to pack to take with us
this wheekend.  As the boys Crunch, Snickers and Reeses were packing
they decided they should be in on the big game and they packed their
gear.  This got us girls- me, Blackie, Brownie, and Squirrely- to
thinking…. We need some Pigleaders!!!!  We can wheeeeek on the crowd and
of course we’ll look so cute in our little cheerleader skirts and
pompoms made of carrot tops (my favorite)-  Just wait Butterscotch- I
hope you can handle it- I’m a REAL pig!!!!

Any other girls out there wanting to join our pig squad, just let us
know.  My mommy slave is pretty good at making things and says we can
all have matching outfits.  Let us know so we can schedule some practice
sessions on how to make a pigamid!  Looking forward to seeing you all
sooonnn.

Carmel Cotton Candy and the California Crew

---