[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks to pig-pals Sally and mommy Martha

Jaime Lam lamfam at infoserve.net
Sun May 29 13:02:58 EDT 2005

To our friend Sally,

Many thanks for the great gifts.  There were so many of them!  Weeee had never tried alfalfa slims before and sniffed them quite a bit, rolled them around and then figured out they were okay to eat.  Weeee were nice though - we shared with the boys.  The windmills were a bit scary though, but the stick was yummy except mommy moved it when we chewed on it.  Weeee gave the boys one of the corn cobs and us girls took the other one.  Weeee ate our faster!!! (so proud of that!)  Mommy is going to take some photos for the photo sleeves you sent us.....Weeee loved getting presents - thanks again!!!

Cola and Almond (with a little help from Jaime)