[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Porky's Journal

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Mon May 30 07:45:10 EDT 2005

--Dear Journal ~
Well, we have  embarked on our journey, and already I see "situations" brewing all around!
     Of course, my own situation has been splendid!  When I set to board the RV, my champion, the delightful Mr. Cooders, most gallently waddled down the steps and offered yours truly his manly hand, that I may join him with grace and dignity.  Dear Cooders knows I am "delicate" in my hind legs and spared me the indignity of lumbering into the RV.  Chivilry, indeed, is not dead.  Cooders then presented me with the most exquisite bouquet of romaine and dandelion greens, with just a hint of cabbage.  Yes, dear journal, Cooders knows of my rather common love for cabbage, and is discreet enough to acknowledge that more than a taste causes me wretched flatuance!  After some quiet time together, Cooders and I retired to the library ~ Cooders to host some informal carrot tasting with like-minded boars, and I to read tarot cards for all that were so inclined.  The things we saw!  The pigs we met!  All will be revealed, dearest journal, in due time!
     Petunia has settled in quite nicely.  At first, I feared there would be "unpleasantness" with Moe and Zathras.  Soon it became evident that my fears would be misplaced.  Both gentlemen are a delight!  While Petunia and Zathras are seated together, Moe visits with them often.  It seems this trio is more concerned with matters of the stomach than matters of the heart!  They have been passing the time looking out the window, and debating the merits (and lack thereof) of the local vegetation we pass.  The only hint of trouble we have seen in THAT area of the RV was when Butterscotch, seated rather toward the BACK of the RV, pulled out some cellaphane he had secreted onboard.  He, Carmel Cotton Candy, and Corkster were reduced to balls of laughing fur as they would periodically crinkle the cellaphane to watch the increasing worry and frenzy that overcome Petunia, Zathras, and Moe, who of course anticipated treats!  After a short time, too many other RV riders were overcome by the sounds, so I had to send Cooders over to confiscate the inflammatory wrap!
     As for Corkster....what can i say?  Trouble began immediately with that sow, as she boarded the RV and went straight over to sit in Butterscotch's lap!  The sparks were flying between her and Carmel Cotton Candy, but before intervention was necessary, Butterscotch whispered something to both sows which settled them down.  Dear Cooders tells me Butterscotch is a bit of a rogue, a pig-about-town, and will be more than capable of handling the two!  I am very concerned about Corkster, Journal, as I saw her sneaking off with Rex, Rajah, and Rocket.  She has a thing for musicians, you know.  I fear she may use them to get to Bing.  Oh, what will become of her???
     Ah!  Another pig has come for a reading...I believe it's Elvis!  I must end here.  But fear not, journal!  I'll be back to tell all!
                                                 Porky
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/