[Gpdd] Annoucement thank you to Cola & Almond, and a your welcome to butterscotch & Darth small

Erin M pussinboots132004 at yahoo.ca
Mon May 30 12:21:57 EDT 2005

Cola and Almond,

Weeee would like to thank you so much for the treat holder, our mommy loves how she dosen't have to put treats in our bowl any more. and thank you also for the nail clippers, we don't like getting our nails clipped to much though. our mommy says to tell you thank you thank you for the clippers, we have needed some for awhile! happy spring!!

to Butterscotch and Darth Small,

your welcome!! we almost didn't send them weee wanted to eat them so bad!! weee are not to sure about those drop thingies eather! happy spring to you too!

Frodo and Sam, also from their little sisters, Arwen and Eowyn : )

Erin, Frodo, and Sam!!(Samantha)