[Gpdd] Silly:PIGNIC matters-sports team, memorial to our Bridge piggies

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Mon May 30 23:09:35 EDT 2005

Hello,
Bryn and Patch speaking (wheeking?) for the Wheeking Five.
Whee are all ready to play and sing for the pignic, and cant wait to share the stage with the other piggie entertainers. Whee are so excited that whee will actually see Bing in person!
Our brother Little El along with younger sisters Koko and Jojo, Koko's true love Gary, and others that I am not certain of yet ( I believe more of the Indiana piggies and the English piggies and the Scottish piggies, and any other piggie who wants to) are practicing for the big game against the Carrotheads. Little El asks that all piggies who want to be a part of his team, the Bean Machine, please send a pigmail with your name and position played. If you dont play a particular position, don't worry--just sign up, we need you!
And pleeze Miss Sandy Slave, would you let us know when the big game is to be played. We older ladies whill have the concession stand set up with delicious refreshments for players and spectators alike!
And one more thing---many of us have much loved sisters and brothers waiting at the Bridge, and though whee know they are happy and healthy and playing in green fields of clover in that place where the food bowl is always full--whee still miss them and remember the good times whee had together. Could whee pleeze have a memorial at the pignic to honor them? Whee would especially like to honor our sister P.J. who  shared a cage with us older ladies until she had to leave us at the age of eight. She was always kind and gentle to piggies and people alike, and she kissed our Mommy every night when Mommy tucked us in to sleep. She had a beautiful voice and always was cheerful.
Thank you!
Goodnight to all piggies and slaves! Some of the youngsters may be going to party all night, but us seniors are ready to snuggle into our cavy cozies!
Patch and Bryn