[Gpdd] Virtual: Pigtures from trip

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 31 16:24:13 EDT 2005

I'm forwarding this message I sent earlier to several slaves who have
heard from their crew, via laptop pigputer. Apparently some pigtures
were being secreted somewhere, and a mis-stroke sent them here!
(although you can't see the pigtures on the digest, maybe you've
heard of some being sent . . . they are all of Snowy, in (and out of!) .
her various outfits she took along.  Also, two are on a beach!
If anyone has any ideas  . . .

'We somehow intercepted some pigtures someone was trying to send,
apparently of Snowy on the trip somewhere  When did they go to a
beach???  I knew she was going to lose some clothes!
Now - the question is - who was sending these, and where were they
trying to send them???
She's going to have some 'splainin to do when she gets home!
Anybody have any related reports?'

Susi sans OP's