[GPDD] Virtual: Pignic

gyfufaery at aol.com gyfufaery at aol.com
Tue May 31 17:09:58 EDT 2005

Hi Mom,
Moka here. I found BrownyBoy. He was in the luggage carrier taking a nap. He said that there was just too much noise for him. And he got tired looking for Brownie Bear.

Oh, mom, the piggy that is 9 yrs old, his name is Prince, not Nile. I was just so awe struck I got confused on the names.

There hasn't been much for me to do in the way of taking care of sick or injured piggies. Except when those silly girl piggies were falling all over themselves when Bing came on board. Biscuit and I had to administer some smelling salts.

You wouldn't believe all the food that is here. So it doesn't matter that we forgot our pignic basket. They have a lot of stuff I don't like too, like cucumbers, bunches of fruits, a lot of different vegetables. I can't believe that other piggies actually eat that stuff. BrownyBoy and I have been sticking to our regular fare, a variety of lettuces (no iceberg, non to be found anyway), carrots, apples, oranges and a few grapes. We have sniffed everthing, and those are the only ones we like still. The hay is great! And the pellets to die for.

I told BrownyBoy that he needed to write to you to let you know how he was doing. He said he would later when he had the time. He was too busy eating and napping. He wanted to go down to the lower level to check things out.

I gotta go, mom. There was just an announcement, something about the pignic grounds being found and everypig to go party or something like that.

Gotta go.

Love you!

Piggy kisses,
Moka