[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sam

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 3 19:18:34 EST 2005

Maren, Rich, and Rosie, we had so hoped that Sam would recover from his
neuter surgery, and we are so saddened that he did not.  Please don't blame
yourself.  Everything you did was for Sam, in order to give him the best
life possible.  Truly, there is nothing for Sam to forgive.  He is at the
Bridge, knowing that you love him and that he will always be in your
heart.  When he became ill after his surgeries, you left nothing undone in
trying to help him; and who knows what would have happened if you hadn't
rescued him from the petstore two years ago?  He had two loving, happy
years with your family.  We can't always control what happens in life, but
we are responsible for why we do what we do -- and you did everything
because of your great love for Sam.  Believe me, he knows this.  Please
accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed