[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Goodnight, Sweet Prince

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:13:19 EST 2005

Mindy and Annette -

I was deeply saddened when I read of Prince's passing.
I have enjoyed all the tales of Prince.  He has had an
astonishing, wonderful, and adventurous life.  He has
been such an inspiration to all of us here in the digest.
It does, indeed, sound like his time had come and you
showed great love and compassion in allowing him to
journey to the Bridge.  I know, though, that even with
his extremely advanced age - years way beyond a normal
life span - and the fact that he "couldn't live forever", it is
no less painful and the loss is no less severe.  Old or young,
sudden or prolonged, we are never ready to say goodbye
to our furbabies.  Even 9 1/2 years is way too short a time
to have with these wonderful, loving little ones.

Your dear Prince was one in a million - truly a Prince among
Pigs (and peoples, too!).  We will always remember and
honor him.

Please know that you are in my heart and thoughts and that
we are all grieving with you.

With heavy hearts,

Candy; Topper and Mollie; and X