[Gpdd] Misc. Holiday Gift Exchange

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 22 14:24:20 EST 2005

Greetings All Piggies and their Peoples

Lots of piggies have had their slaves at computers and signed them up for
the Holiday Gift Exchange. I just wanted to remind people that they have
until Saturday Nov 26th to sign their piggies up for the fun!

A few people have asked about cost guidelines and delivery dates to shoot
for. In the past the figure $10 US seems to have worked out quite well as a
guideline.  We're all here to have fun so creativity and thought count for
lots! We should all aim to have gifts arrive before the holidays start. I
don't think any of the piggies could contain themselves longer than that!

The exchange really has me in the spirit now, my husband has been shaking
his head as he walk by and hears me singing "Here comes Sally Claus, Here
comes Sally Claus, Right down Sally Claus Lane"

All the best to you and yours

Martha, Sally Claus and the little elves Poppy, Holly & Otis

Martha Coburn
marthac at cogeco.ca