[Gpdd] [Announcement] Condolences and Birthdays

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 21:54:27 EST 2005

  I want to send my condolences to all that have lost a pig and those that are sick, are in my prayers and thoughts.

  Happy birthday to all those pigs that have recently celebrated a birthday.  Happy birthday and hope you have many more to come.

  Wheeks to all,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the new girl
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"