[Gpdd] Annoucement - Missing digests & condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 21:26:58 EST 2005

Hi friends - I have not been getting my digests for over a week now.   I am
on AOL.  I have been trying to read postings on the archives, but  tonight
(11-28-05) and last night (11-27-05) I have been unable to get the  archives to
work for me.  Would someone who received the last two digests  mind forwarding
me copies of them?  I would really appreciate it.

The Story Cavies and I wish to send sincere condolences to all who have  lost
beloved piggies lately.  There have been far too many crossing the  bridge
lately and I grieve for each and every one of them.  Please know  that all of
you are in my thoughts and prayers, and also know that I understand  how you are
feeling.  Our little fur friends are very much a part of our  families, and
we really hurt when they leave us.  Healing wheeps to all.

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_