[Gpdd] SILLY re: Thanksgiving, what I am thankful for

EVE BLACKE shiksachick at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:39:30 EST 2005

Hi Michelle and Matt,

I, too, am thankful for the digest for precisely the same reason!!  I've
been very fortunate in that my 6-year old piggies have had very few health
problems.  I did have a cyst removed from Ophelia's back/neck area when he
was 4 and I got the same kind of response.   It was either, I would never
spend that kind of money on a guinea pig!  or Why don't you just go and get
another one for ten bucks?  Yikes!   I think only fellow cavy lovers know
how much love these little guys give us and that, of course, whee're going
to be responsible when it comes to healthcare.

Eve along with Hamlet, Ophelia (my old guys) and Paddington the leaper