[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Rugi

Karen Murphy klynnem at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 23:22:16 EDT 2005

Hi Joann, I wanted to let you know how sorry I am that you had to say goodbye to your baby girl Rugi.

Special hugs and kisses to Sierra, who I know will miss her friend.

This is especially hard...to hear of someone who obviously has such love to give and share deciding it is too painful to open their heart again...

I totally understand this feeling, and have cried out the very same vow while in pain myself...but then things get lonely and I realize a joyful part of my life is missing...and then one comes along needing a home and love...

You are the only one of course, who can choose what is right for you--and I hope that choice includes loving other piggies, along with Sierra, in the future--when you are ready again.  I know Rugi would approve of that--she sounds like a very sweet piggie who would want you to be happy and loved again.

Hugs,
Karen, Meekly, and Vivian (still waiting on babies)

Karen Murphy
klynnem at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.