[Gpdd] Health....Re:Sassy Suzy

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 12:46:39 EDT 2005

Hi Jim

Sorry to hear that Sassy Suzy is having a stone
problem again. It seems once they start forming them,
they keep forming them. Human are the same way.

Good for you for taking in the baby squirrel! They are
so cute. They are a lot like my chinchilla. Hyper and
jumping and running around. I hear that squirrels make
good pets. My mother had a squirrel named Ethel when
she was a child. Ethel came in heat and ran off to the
woods after she was grown.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com