[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Rugi

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Oct 18 11:27:58 EDT 2005

JoAnn and Sierra, please accept our belated condolences on Rugi's
passing.  We had so hoped that she would get well, and we are so very sorry
that she made her final journey.  Oh, we understand exactly what you mean
about her taking a part of you with her to the Bridge; when piggies capture
our hearts, they never let go.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing
that Rugi knew how much you loved her and how hard you were trying to help
her.  She was so lucky to be part of your family.  We send best wishes to
her friend, Sierra, too.  (P.S.  We read that Rugi's step-sister, Remi,
preceded her to the Bridge; our Remie piggie went to the Bridge last year.)

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed