[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Murray

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Oct 18 11:39:49 EDT 2005

Lisa, it was with much sadness that we read of Murray's passing.  We are so
sorry that his tumor kept increasing, but please know that you did
everything you could for him.  We have no doubt that he knew how much he
was loved whenever you curled up with him; words are not needed between
friends.  Murray was a lucky guy, and we know he knew it.  How sweet that
he often gave you kisses and purrs.  Please accept our belated condolences
on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed