[Gpdd] Care: Miss Lucy

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Wed Oct 26 22:18:51 EDT 2005

Hi Diana,

Miss Lucy may be trying to tell you she has to pee.  I keep a small litter
pan nearby when I am cuddling my piggies.  When they indicate they have to
go I put them in the litter pan until they pee.  Then I pick them up for
more cuddles.

Maybe she has had enough handling and you could put her back in her cage
just as she begins to bite, but before she actually does.  She might learn
that you will put her back when she asks and she doesn't have to bite you.
She may learn to stay out longer with you if she knows you will put her back
when she asks.

Worth a try.

Deer
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com