[Gpdd] Misc. - oops, I did it again

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 17:45:05 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I had to share what I just did with someone, cuz I know you'll  understand!.
:)  A friend who volunteers at the local shelter called  to say they found a
guinea pig wandering the streets.  I decided to go take  a look since I was
bored and didn't have anything else to do today.  (I can  hear you saying
"uh-oh".)  I honestly believed I could go look, then go  home!

The tiny thing was in a cage all alone, in a room full of yowling  cats.
Pure black, with 3 or 4 strands of white on the back of its  head.  It looks to
be an abbysinian or longer haired breed -  definitely a bad hair day!  (I keep
saying "it" because they thought it was  a boy, but he's so little it's hard
to tell.  If it is a boy, he'll have to  stay in his cage alone next to my huge
C&C cage with the 4 GIRLS.)

This shelter euthanizes guinea pigs - the lady even said sometimes gp's are
so traumatized at being sheltered with cats or dogs, they'll euthanize them
early to be "kind".

My husband believes we have (had) enough at 4 - oops.  Imagine how  surprised
he'll be when he gets home from his business trip tonight!   Oops.  I guess
I'll be sleeping in the dog house, along with my FIVE  pigs.  hehehe

Theresa - soft-hearted slave to Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, Phoebe, and the new
little guy.