[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sam

Karen Murphy klynnem at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 30 19:49:26 EST 2005

That was a very moving and sad, sad story of Sam and how you fought for his recovery.  I am so sorry.  I'm not sure why these things happen, but I have been struggling with the decision of whether or not to neuter my guys...
After hearing your story and Lisa's experience with Flint, I think I will just stick with the boys in one room and the girls in another, rather than surgery.  I dont' know if it helps to know this may have saved some other pigs, but I hope it does.
I know you guys made your decisions out of love and did the best with all the options you had--again, so sorry this happened.
Karen, Meekly, Brody, Vivian, Autumn, Araminta, Ashby