[Gpdd] Care: How to empty the anal pouch in boards.

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 21:41:59 EST 2005

Gurnery says: <<< It is simply a matter of rolling back the opening of the
sac over the lump and expelling it with finger and thumb over the toilet
pedestal. It doesn't smell very nice but it takes a couple of seconds to do.>>>

Hi Annette!
     I still haven't mastered this -- the poor piggies testicals are on each
side of the perineal sac. Where does one place pressure without causing the
little guys pain? And how do you do it in a "few seconds"?
      Cooders (shhh) is fleeing from me these recent days -- I was never good
at helping to empty the pouch; I have never really mastered it. Still,
somehow I seemed to do better. Feel free, dear online friends, to post replies but
please also email them to me -- all my GPDDs don't seem to be coming through.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents -- except for the one who isn't so jolly right
now.