[Gpdd] MISC: Calendar, Oldest Piggie, I Believe!

Janelle D. Smith janelle300 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 2 18:21:36 EDT 2005

Does anyone know if, Peter Gurney, is going to make a 2006 calendar?  I
can't find it on any sites that I've gone to.

Someone asked about the age of the oldest piggie that ever lived.  I think
it was a male from England.  I think his name was, Snowball, and he lived to
be 14 1/2 years old.  I'm not sure if he was a purebred or a "mixture".
Does anyone have more info on this?

As for gp's knowing something is wrong with their slaves, it certainly
happened with me.  About 3 years ago I had one female Aby and we were
extremely bonded.  I went through a time when I had many stomach aches.  I
would lay on my bed and she would sleep in a chair beside the bed.  One
night the pain was extremely bad and I started moaning and crying.  Scooby,
climbed up on the arm of the chair, then jumped a foot high and a foot over
to my bed.  She had NEVER done this before.  She could have been killed.
She ran up to my face and just looked at me intently with her whiskers
quivering.  I put her back in the chair thinking it could never happen
again.  When I got back in bed, she immediately did it again!!  Less than an
hour later I had to call an ambulance.  So she knew I was hurting and wanted
to help me.  Yes.....I BELIEVE!!

Warm wheeks, Janelle