[Gpdd] MISC.: hurricane

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Sep 3 16:05:53 EDT 2005

Misty and The Uineas, we are so glad that you are all right.  Thank you for
letting us know.  We hope that your fiancee's grandparents will be OK and
in touch with you soon; please keep us posted.

Candy, Mollie, and Topper, thanks for remembering Leila, who is in
Mississippi.  We hope she is OK.

Dawna, Boo, and Fugly, please give our best to the Digest member in Alabama
who is in a hazardous area following the hurricane.

Jenna, Fuzzy, and Louie, thank you for mentioning two of the Digest
members, Leila and Jessica, who might be in affected areas and who we hope
are safe.

We are praying for everyone -- humans, piggies, etc. -- who was/is in
harm's way following Katrina.  If you are a GPDD member in the Gulf area,
please let us know, when you get a chance, that you are safe.

With all good wishes,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed