[Gpdd] MISC: Help animals in flood area

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sat Sep 3 16:17:29 EDT 2005

If anyone wants to help GPs and other animals in the Katrina damaged area
here is some info:

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:17:59 -0000
   From: "megensmom1" <megensmom at pbtcomm.net>
Subject: I am working with Project Halo

Since their group normally just does cats and dogs I was asked to help
with the small animals. We need supplies not only for gps,but for
rabbits,ferrets,hamsters,and gerbils as well. Cat/dog supplies can
either but sent directly to them or me. Since I am doing small animals
the coordinator thinks it best that I handle that end since she is
really running full force just working on cats and dogs. If you want to
make a donation it is tax deductible just let me know. Monetary
donations can be done by going to Paypal and sending to
megensmom1 at yahoo.com or I can send you a mailing address for any thing
that needs to be mailed.
We have access to a tractor trailer and as of right now there is
nothing "nothing" for small animals on that truck.

My email is megensmom at pbtcomm.net if you what to contact me about
anything.

If you want to make a donation and you need a receipt for tax purposes.
Please visit www.projecthalo.petfinder.com and donate. You can tell
them what it is for.

If you want to make a donation and you do NOT need a receipt then you
can use Paypal and the address scgpr1 at yahoo.com.

Dee
This email was posted on the GP transport newsletter.