[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences for Zoe

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 16:25:08 EDT 2005

Lisa - The Story Piggies and I wish to send sincere condolences your way  for
the loss of sweet Zoe.  She was such a brave little piggy and put up  such a
fight to stay with you and her piggy friends.  Even though she is  now out of
pain and playing at the Rainbow Bridge, I am sure you will miss her  terribly.
 Our little fur friends really find their ways into our hearts  and minds,
and they leave such an empty spot there when they leave us.   Take care of
yourself and give your other piggies some extra hugs from us.

Healing  Wheeeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess
and  Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_