[Gpdd] MISC> update on rabbit

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:58:16 EDT 2005

Thankyou for the emails reguarding Harvey the rabbit. I took him to the vet
for a check up, he said he couldnt find anything wrong with him. But to keep
an eye on him. He seems normal to me so hopefully he wont have any ill
effects from the fibre glass. It was a tiny gap on the bath panel couldnt
believe he got in there. Its blocked up now though.
                       We live in England, never been to America before.My
son has just been asked to work in California for a month. He said yes but
its very scarey, hope its nice there. Hes just finished uni and has only
been working a month. Sorry ive gone of the subject.
     From Carole