[Gpdd] Misc: Quinton geta a girlfriend

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Sat Sep 10 13:14:22 EDT 2005

This is Hunter piggy, hope everyone is doing great today, and praying that
our guinea pig brothers and sisters in the Gulf are ok. I got some great news
for you piggies out there, my brother Quinton just got a girlfriend. She is a
hot little chic about 4 months old, white and cinnamon in color, and loves to
do  the same thing as Quinton-jump on to the roof of their waffle house. Of
course  she is being watched closely for any illnesses, but mommy thinks she is
fine,  and is soooooooo soft and fluffy. I did hear talk of giving her the
name Cindy  but I'm not sure. She will be introduced to Quinton in a few
weeks--can't  wait.

Well I'm off to nibble on some food and take a piggy nap.

Just wanted to share the good news with you all

Hunter and gang and mommy Raina