[Gpdd] CARE: Re: Disaster List and ID sample sheets + list for cats

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:44:53 EDT 2005

Greetings -

I think I have sent the pdf version of the Disaster Preparedness Plan for
Pets to all of you that asked for it.  If you asked me for it and you have
not received it, please email me and let me know.  I lost part of my file a
few days ago, but I believe I had all names written down before it crashed.
If I missed you, I apologize.  Just let me know and I'll send it asap.

Some of you asked for the sample ID sheet.  THAT file crashed.  Could you
please email me and let me know who you are?  I'll send it right away.  So
sorry.

Two of you asked for the List for cats.  Could you please let me know who
you are?  As soon as you let me know, I'll send it on to you.

Does anyone have a magic pill or potion that will make me the organized,
responsible person that I used to be????  argh! <sigh>

Candy and embarrassed Topper, Mollie, and X