[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Piggie vet in Southampton/Eastleigh area (UK)

Gyles Harvey gxhrvy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:28:52 EDT 2005

Thanks for the tip. We know where 'the hundred' in Romsey is quite well.

We've never attempted to have any of our boys castrated, as we were told a long
time ago that it was a very invasive procedure. As we've not had any females at
all we haven't had any real trouble pairing them up.

Our boys are at
http://www.gfh.org.uk/
although time passes and only Fred, Ollie and Daxter are still with us, and they
are all over 5!

Gyles.