[Gpdd] Health: Sabrina's Stones Analysis

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 16:53:53 EDT 2005

I finally got the analysis on Sabrina's large stone.
It measured 7.0mm X 6.0mm X 6.0mm. I do not know how
she passed it. It really was big.
This is what Dr. Hawkins at the Urinary Stone Analysis
Laboratory in California stated in the report that I
received. He is doing a Guinea Pig Urinary Calculus
Study. My doctor, Dr. Patton, entered Sabrina in the
study at no cost to me.

"Surfaces are roughened and medium tan in color. Cross
section reveals a surface layer of crystal, an outer
layer of fine smooth medium tan concentric
laminations, a layer of dark tan fine smooth
concentric laminations and a center core area of
finely granular medium tan unoriented crystals all
composed of 100% Calcium Carbonate."

Bacterial culture--no growth

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven