[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Re: How smart is your guine pig ?

Pamela Rodgers pamrod at mfire.com
Sun Sep 25 13:30:51 EDT 2005

Good topic ! My piggie Amos knows is name. When I ask him if he wants more hay, he'll start wheeking and popcorning. Dinnertime is at 5:30, if I'm late feeding him he will pull on his bell.  If I'm really late feeding him, he'll sit in the corner of his cage and won't even look at me. He rewards me buy running up onto his ledge for a head scratching. He moves his house all over his cage, and sometimes dumps his pellet dish. He does not like going to the vet, he's not thrilled about riding in the car either.  Can't wait to hear about all the other smart piggies out there !    Pam - slave to Amos