[Gpdd] MISC: RE: another guinea pig addict & goodbye to Muttley

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 08:45:42 EDT 2006

Marsha,
  What a touching tribute to Muttley, As I am
  writing this I have tears rolling down my checks.
  I think these wonderful creatures know when
  we are truely hurting. Spunky is looking at me
  now with his bright brown eyes as if to say
  "Oh no, mom is reading something that is
  making her cry again. I know what that means.
  I'll get the snuggle treatment again she calls
  spankings and I will bury my head in further
  than usual in the crick of her neck." I really
  they know when their slaves need that special
  piggie loving that only they can do. I think that
  this site comes a close second to the healing
  that our piggies do because here are people
  who really do understand the loss that is felt.

  Piggie and slave prayers to all those who
  are hurting and ill.
  Birdie gp addict slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky,
  Miss Perky and Miss Pooky

Birdie