[Gpdd] [Behaviour] Nibbling

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 13:51:29 EDT 2006

Hi Sue

Bing is training you...  I find if my piggies want to go back, they will
pull, often clothing, but if they feel the call is more urgent they'll go
for the skin!  As you say, it is definitely not a bite.  Quite often they
will pull to ask to go back because they want to pee, but they might just
be thinking "Mmmm, I feel like a snack... I'll ask to go back and then I
can check out the food bowls" PULL!  PULL!

It's amazing the way they are able to train humans!

Best wishes

Kay