[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Silverado

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 2 15:50:50 EDT 2006

Lisa and the Guinea Girls, please accept our condolences on Silverado's
passing.  We are so sorry that your niece didn't tell you that he was
breathing heavily.  Please know, though, that he knew your love was forever
and that he had no doubt you would have been with him had you known he was
ill.  How touching that Silverado was asleep under his hammock as he made
his final journey; we are sure that he indeed traveled in peace and that he
knows how much you miss him.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday