[Gpdd] HEALTH: don't feed spinach?

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 23:14:44 EDT 2006

Hi all,
  I just read that you are not to give gp's
  spinach. I have been giving it to my four
  for some time and not noticed any problems.
  What do I need to look for to see if there
  is any problems with them because
  of my feeding them spinach. They all
  seem fine. Jimmy Jr. has lost 2 oz but the
  vet seemed to think a 3 lb. piggie was not
  good. He is still my biggest pigge and hasn't
  lost anyweight for quite awhile. I attributed it
  when he lost his mate Blondie cause that
  when I noticed it. He is my sr. piggie so I
  worry about him all the time and watch
  him carefully. Any help would be appreicatied.
  Thanks a now worried gp addict and slave
  Birdie to Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky,
  and Miss Pooky

Birdie