[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

Kelly Lacroix kelly_lacroix at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:16:10 EDT 2006

I just wanted to let everyone know that many animals died Thursday morning
in Midland, Ontario Canada. Our area was hit by the biggest storm ever, with
black and green clouds, intense lightning and 100km/hr wind gusts. Our
branch of Ontario SPCA was struck by lightning and many animals perished
including 2 rabbits: one of which I rescued and 30 cats. There were no
guinea pigs at the shelter at the time or any other small rodent or bird. I
know this is a guinea pig forum, but animals were involved. I thought we
could say a prayer for the ones who perished, the ones that were saved but
are in critical condition due to smoke inhalation and burns.

Kelly

<P><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" color=#0000cc><FONT face=Arial
size=3>sqrlgrl (~..~)</FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial color=#0000cc size=4></FONT> </P></DIV></html>