[Gpdd] Announcement: Thnak you for your kind letters

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 01:52:06 EDT 2006

Dear Piggies and Persons,

     I will be writing to each of you -- I was just too benumbed to reply
right away. But you have no idea how much your emails and condolences have meant.
Thank each of you so very much.

By the way, It's been a week since Wilson was helped on his way to the place
of healing and joyous reunions. I don't miss him any less than I did that day.
Our little guinea pig friends embed themselves forever in our hearts.

     Some of you will remember that I (in a moment of lunacy as I'm sure I
described it then) adopted two of the babies born following the SE Ohio piggies
rescue which brought me to   a total of 5 piggies. That was the end of April,
2004 then on June 7, 2004 I had to help Ebby (Ebeneezer) cross the Bridge.
And now, last week, Wilson.

     Had I not adopted those two baby rescue piggies (being bred to be snake
food as GP Charlie is forever telling people and piggies) I would have only
Cooders left now. So one never knows, huh?

Grateful to all of you,

Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents:   Mr. Cooders, Chester and Charlie
With Ebby and Wilson at the Bridge and forever in our hearts