[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] <Lost another pet today>

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 21:54:54 EDT 2006

  Liz,

  I am really sorry.  I know how hard it is when you experience a loss of a pet.  So heartbreaking.  Please accept my condolences for the loss of your Noah.

  I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.  RIP Noah

  P.S.  No more crossings to the Rainbow Bridge, there has been too many.  All the pigs that are sick, and other pets, I demand you all get better!

  Sad wheeeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the new addition, Cinder
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, & Silverado

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74