[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing Gordon

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 13:55:07 EDT 2006

This is to announce the arrival of GORDON, my new guinea pig.  Gordon was adopted from the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue, and he is about a year and a half old.  He's an "only pig", and we are still just getting used to each other.  He is a short-hair, half white, half agouti little guy, who loves parsley and sleeping late.

  I haven't had a piggie since last November, when my dear little Reese (my recycled piggie) passed away.  He was the piggie I found in the woods, and was with me for over 3 years.  He taught me what wonderful pet guinea pigs are, and his memory is with me always.

  Gordon is so different from Reese, but also very special, very sweet, and will be very spoiled by me.  It is nice to have a guinea pig again.

  Audrey, and Gordon
  (Reese, in memory and in my heart)