[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Fun Stories

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Aug 17 20:10:12 EDT 2006

Thank goodness we've been able to read of some cute stories about our
piggies from the gpdd, we do need to hear some happy times as just
recently we've had too many pass to the bridge. Thanks to Jan for her
story about the popcorn, must see if Duke would like this as he is very
inquisitive and will try most foods.
A very big welcome to our new baby and rescued piggies welcome to the
gpdd where you'll have lots of friends.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and we hope our sick friends get
better real soon.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully