[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Wilson

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 21 14:13:55 EDT 2006

Alge and the Grieving Rodents, we were so very sad to hear of Wilson's
passing.  Yes, he was a "community pig," and it seems as though he was a
part of the Digest forever (and now will be).  Thank you for sharing some
of your memories of him.  How nicely you described the little
inconsistencies that make us all so real.  We enjoyed hearing of his
leaping abilities and his racetrack, too.  Please have no doubt that you
did indeed do all of your best for him.  Any second guesses you have, or
any regrets, are not due to anything you failed to do or did wrong but due
to the deep love you had for Wilson -- a love he felt every day.  Please
accept our condolences on his passing.  (P.S.  The first piggie we ever
lost was also a Wilson -- a total sweetheart like your wonderful boy.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday