[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Honey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 22 22:56:49 EDT 2006

Sherry and the Grieving Piggie Pals, we are so very sorry that Honey-bunch
wasn't able to overcome her respiratory problems and that she made her
final journey.  Please know that you did all you could for her, with many
trips to the vet's and the trying of various medicines.  Sometimes it just
seems that some of these special little beings aren't meant to be with us
for long.  We know Honey appreciated all of your love and concern and was
comforted by your presence as she left for the Bridge.  Please accept our
condolences and also our best wishes for her babies.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday