[Gpdd] Misc:leash

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Sat Aug 26 17:56:47 EDT 2006

It isn't something I am running into buying anyway. I was just asking and
got opinions on them. I was going to buy fleece, but Walmart did not have
anything marked down. I have a Jo-anns gift card. That is in a different
direction a hour away.  I did find them fake carefresh. Similar stuff
different brand.

My children take them outside. My daughters Daisy sits in one spot and eats
the grass. Ebony heads for the stone wall in front of the house. After the
second time of getting him out of there I brought him in. Maybe he just
wants to visit the chipmunks?

Kathy