[Gpdd] [MISC] < Surprise for Suus>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 07:36:22 EDT 2006

Hi All (especially all the handsome boars ;-) ),
This is Suus from the winky girls. My slave has finally returned from sunny
southern spain (she goes on and on about these beautiful mosque's and
cathedrals...sigh..) but anyways, i finally can write again to you guys
because i've sure missed you all. it pains us very much to read how many
have crossed the bridge and it brightens my day a that many of you have told
happy stories.

Here things have been great. Yaya and me are all better (i've had a fungal
infection and yaya had a severe case of diarrea) and grandma slave spoilt us
rotten. But i'm even happier to be home again and finally have floor time
and there's no neck like my slave's neck ;-)
This saturday it was my birthday (shriek! I'm one year old allready :-S) But
we celebrated on sunday because slave janneke said she had a very special
surprise for me.  Robbie had allready arrived (whispering sweet nothings
through the bars..jan is not liking that at all..hihi) Robbie is grandma
slave's pig btw. He is slighly overwheight and not very athletic but he is
very sweet. And Jan and Robbie did some amateuristic rumblestrut blues
(verrry sexy ;-) )

On sunday my surprise finally arrived!!! Auntie Guiny and Auntie Lotje!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! :-D :-D :-D
Slave mieke got a job in the south (again) and now they are coming back to
live with us for another three months. This simply had to be celebrated so
we had a bithday meal with lots of parsley, red pepper, cucumber and chicory
and then we did lots of running around, the piggie train and catching up. It
was soooo nice. Now we are with 6 piggies, so we're definately a majority
and we'll even have more lung power to order our slaves around (and we have
two slaves in stead of one, we sure can take advantage of that...what are
you asking?? No...Janneke did not give me chicory yet *wink*....thank you
mieke...munchmunch)

Happy to be back!!
Grtz & Wkz
Suus from the reunited winky girls (Guiny, Lotje, Yaya, Jan and even Robbie)