[Gpdd] Health

Smileyjoevans at aol.com Smileyjoevans at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 16:37:06 EST 2006

Re: Health

In June, my Dutch Guinea Pig Lucy had an operation to remove two  huge cysts
and ended up having to be spayed.  She was very lucky to  survive.
Unfortunately, I recently found a lump which turned out to  be a tumour, the vet was
unable to operate and offered to put her to  sleep.  I declined as she is still
very well and is enjoying  life.  She's still eating and drinking well and if
anything seems a  lot happier and more social than before.  I am keeping a good
eye on  her and would never let her suffer.  I also worry for her piggy
friend, Bonnie, who missed her so badly when she was at the vets.   Does anyone
else have any experience of a guinea pig with an inoperable  tumour?

Regards,  Bonnie, Lucy and Jo