[Gpdd] Behaviour- lady pigs

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:28:47 EST 2006

Hi there to everypig and owners

Loved the poem about Heaven and best friends - agreed with it totally.

I too love the Egg Money adverts, I even got a card and was so disappointed
it didn't have a piggy on it I nearly sent it back!

As soon as I can get some scales big enough, I'm sure some of my crowd will
be joining LAPS.

Anyway, I am having trouble with one of my princesses, she has started
chasing the littlest piggy (I only have ladies)  around the pen with much
wheeking and some unmentionable mating! I don't know what to do, I don't
want to separate them as they still sleep together but I don't know if they
like each other! The boss pig never intervenes as long as they don't go near
her.

Also, I know this is prob a silly question, but do piggers like olives and
are they good for them? I have never given them, I am just curious.

Healing wheeks to all ill pigs

Elizabeth